Affordable, quality features and very good value for money is what Fuzion claim for their X-3 stunt scooter. Time for Urban Wheelz to put this scooter to the test.
No products found.
Almost ten years ago in China, Fuzion was established with pro scooter and scooter parts in mind. They aimed to start a new trend in scooter culture with precision and lightweight engineering. They targeted park and street style, free style and dirt style. They make products from entry level to senior level.
It isn’t a profit driven brand. They innovate thanks to feedback from riders worldwide and Fuzion aim to improve the sport. The bottom line is Fuzion ensures us a most stable and consistent riding experience.
The Fuzion X-3 stunt scooter is at first glance a stunt scooter that is suitable for all rider levels. It has a high-quality lightweight aluminium alloy deck which makes it very light. This stunt scooter feels strong and believe us, it can withstand heavy skate park use. Unfortunately the paint can chip very easily which makes it lose points in the eye-candy stakes. When new, it’s a real beauty which you can’t ignore. This scooter gave us a smooth ride especially compared with other cheaper rides.
During our stunts, we got a bit annoyed by the fact that the grips were too small. It really caused some difficulty while trying to perform some specific stunts that involve turning the handlebar around. If you are a veteran stunt scooter enthusiast like us, we have one major suggestion: remove the standard factory clamp and replace it with any other you like. We’ve noticed during our heavy testing that the clamp couldn’t quite compete with the rest of the stunt scooter competition. At least on this X-3 series.
The Fuzion X-3 is indeed a great value for money. It is equipped with some good materials even at this price range. The most important part for us is that it is strong and durable and can withstand children and adults wear and tear. The X-3 is a good scooter to start with in this hobby. Fuzion do mostly fulfil their promises but we are still curious what their vision is of a high-end stunt scooter.
- Bars: Supersized Extra Wide Heavy-duty Cro-Moly 4130 Pro Curve Bars
- Deck: Heat-Treated Aluminum Lightweight Deck equipped with Square Neck Tube and CNC Cutout
- Fork: Ultra Strong Threadless Steel Forks
- Wheels: Hi-Rebound Printed Tires with 100mm 5 Spoke CNC Alloy Wheels
- Grips: Super-Soft High Density Pro Grips
- Clamp: Hidden Internal Compression System accompanied with 4 Bolt Collar Clamp, Alloy Quadruple Clamp
- Headset: Diecut Downtube & Headtube
- Bearings: High Speed Abec-9 Bearings
- Grip Tape: Full RAW Coarse Grip tape
- Brake: Steel Flex Fender Brake
Pros and Cons
|Smooth Ride||Clamp needs improving|
|Looks amazing||Chips easily|
3 wheels out of 5
No products found.