A barspin is easy to explain and easy to master. All you need is your handlebar and your common sense. Read up on our easy tutorial.
How to Barspin
The Barspin is a great beginner’s trick that can be built into alot of other combinations. So ally ou have to do is spin the handlebar 360 degress in mid-air. This trick is so easy to learn either flat or out of the quarter.
Make sure you identify your ‘throwing’ hand and your ‘catching’ hand before stunting.
A great beginner’s trick that can be built into hundreds of combos. Spin the handlebars 360 degrees in mid-air. This trick is easiest to learn either flat or out of the quarter. Make sure to identify your ‘throwing’ hand and your ‘catching’ hand beforehand.
8 steps to perfection
- Practice the motion of the trick on the floor or with your front wheel hanging over a curb.
- Don’t let go of the bars completely, you should simply pass your bars around.
- Jump as high as you can, keeping yourself balanced.
- At a comfortable height in the air start to pass your handlebars around with your throwing hand.
- Keeping your handlebars underneath you, let go of the bars at about 1/4 of the way around.
- Let the bars spin freely and have your catching hand ready. At this point your arms should be crossed over.
- Catch the grip with your catching hand when the bars are about 3/4 of the way around.
- Get both hands back on the grips and balance yourself for a smooth landing.